Who we are
Our website address is: https://unsearchedcoins.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect additional personal information, including your physical address, in order to deliver products/ services. We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information from users of our site, such as their Internet protocol address, the type of browser and operating system they use, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and the web pages, content and advertisements you may have visited, viewed or clicked on. We collect this information in several ways, including the following:
- Cookies: Cookies are text files placed in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies do not contain personal information, but if you choose to furnish us with personal information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. We may use “cookies” to maintain a record of your visits and to improve the content and services on our site.
- Web Server Logs: Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at this site, and the websites visited just before and just after our site.
- IP Addresses: Our system may also collect your IP address, which is a numerical address that is used to identify a computer connected to the Internet. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, to deliver web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, and to measure traffic within our site.
- Public Posting: If you post in the comments of a blog post on the Website (or anywhere on social media), you should be aware that any information you share is visible to other users. Personally identifiable information you submit to one of these forums can be read, collected, or used by other individuals to send you unsolicited messages. We is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. For example, if you choose to make information, which was previously non-public, available by enabling certain user features, (such as blog comments) We will collect that information from your interaction and the information will become publicly available.
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Nor do we collect information from any individual under the age of 18 without the consent of a parent or guardian. If you believe that your child has registered on our site or that we have collected information from your child, please contact us immediately so that we can remove that information from our database.
When you communicate with us
When you join our mailing lists
You can manage your preferences or unsubscribe at any time by following the links in emails we send you.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Legal Disclosure, Safety and Security
We may preserve, use, or disclose your personal data if we believe it is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with a law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request
- Protect the safety of any person
- Protect the integrity of our platform, including to help prevent spam or abuse
- Address fraud, security, or technical issues
- Protect our rights or property or the rights or property of those who use our services
Who we share your data with
We share your data with third parties necessary for the beginning to end of your order. This includes submission via our website to the coin arriving at your door and any third parties required for that to be accomplished.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.